1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

To be fair to Google News - the algorithm picks stories it thinks you will find interest in based on previous stories you clicked - which still doesn't explain why I have so many Kardashian stories in my Google feed (I've never clicked one).

Driftwood likes this.
  2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I finally stopped getting "Lori Loughlin's friends say star is afraid of prison" stories.

bumpy mcgee likes this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I stay signed out of Google News and have it on private mode in Safari, so I just get the generic, uncurated feed. The amount of Rupert Murdoch sewage and related propaganda that is given top billing is deeply disturbing.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Trump's message: I don't care

6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I like staying signed in for Google News because it does give me local/state stuff that I like.
    I certainly don't follow any Fox links.
    I was just making a funny observation earlier that they don't have much else to report on other than other media outlets.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Look over there! Not there, there! Wait, over here!

HanSenSE and Driftwood like this.
  8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

The SPAC that announced that it is merging with Trump's social media company is being looked at by the SEC, according to their latest filing. Apparently, FINRA wants to know about trading in the stock prior to them publicly announcing the merger agreement.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Well, Obama misused 'harkening' today. You'd think he could afford an editor.

10. Starman

It's all bullshit anyway. My bet, given the Fatfuck Administration's suicidal policy toward masking, distancing, etc etc, is that the god emperor had a milder, asymptomatic case earlier in the summer (shortly after the first waves) that they kept completely covered up, and this episode focusing around the debate with Biden and then the reality teevee melodrama of the helicopter trip to Walter Reed, was a complete concoction from top to bottom, mainly to set up Fatfuck's miracle Palpatine resurrection and his planned photo op of busting out of the hospital in a Superman uniform.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
  11. Starman

That'll set up Faux Fascist Noise for 10 days of screeching about "our Ebonics president," along with smug smirking about how nice it was to have an erudite, literate orator like the god emperor in the WH.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted