1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

White privilege doesn't exist?

Barack Obama said a cop acted stupidly by arresting black man for entering his own home---------->Denounced as anti-cop commie thug

Donald Trump incites a violent riot (which led to the death of a cop) as part of his coup attempt------> gets to become president again

2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

You don't have to know ... you know.
    [​IMG]

3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

And Dr. Quandt thinks he has better analytical skills than I do?.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

He can spell better. Cipher better, too.

sgreenwell likes this.
  5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

The comparison of which he speaks is not of me to him, it is of the esteemed Mr. Carlson to the gentle Mr. Potatoes. It is not a comparison I have ever engaged in -- I mean, come on, who's interested in which of those two is the (ahem) smarter one? -- but that is the topic at hand.

6. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I mean, if the comparison is between Tuckums and SP, I can just look at the scoreboard.

And now I have to shower again for favoring Tuckums in any matchup.

doctorquant likes this.
  7. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Don't know what the 24-hour raw-sewage opinion channels cover, which I assume is not much insofar as news. Nor the former Big- 3 over-the airs. I don't watch.

Had not heard of the tree burning until your original post. Seems to be a big-to-do over nothing. Such apparently is the continued state of television journal-fiction-opinion.

Last time I saw the woman you referred to (several months ago), her on-air presence struck me as someone needing an enema.

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I don't watch Fox News and barely watch the other two. Based on social media it seemed like the only catastrophe in the world yesterday.

Liut likes this.
  9. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Curious ... Do CNN and Fox still have their Sunday AM programs on the media? Seems like that would be the place to dice up the issue(s).

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Seriously, Doc. What's the deal on the math re: Omicron variant? Is the sample size too small at this point to make any findings meaningful?

11. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Can't speak for Faux, but CNN does.

Liut likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted