1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"I'm Jared Schmeck and I'm running for Congress to stop radical left Democrats from ruining our country. If you elect me, I will promise to do three things: make sure Jim Jordan becomes Speaker of the House, make January 6th a national holiday and to bring Donald J. Trump back to his rightful presidency in 2023."

2. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

If you were sitting in Florida, you would not be saying that. I mean I am. But you would recognize his immense popularity. Because no matter how many times you say he's not popular and he's not appealing, he is to a certain, very large segment of Americans.

OscarMadison and I Should Coco like this.
  3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Clicked on her Twitter profile. Jesus — that is 24/7 MAGA propaganda

garrow likes this.
  4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

That particular Run TMC team had Smrek, Manute Bol and Uwe Blab for some reason.

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

He's not beating Trump. And by the time Trump is out of the game, there's a Cotton and Hawley out there.

6. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

An interesting thing many people stressed to me when I visited Florida: there are “several Floridas” within the Sunshine State.
    My wife’s cousin and her husband say there are plenty of Trump/DeSantis haters in Miami and South Florida (themselves included), but other parts of the state are much different culturally and politically.

7. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Yes. Exactly.

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

This is one of those days where I’m feeling particularly down and thinking this is all hopeless. Just hand over the keys to the crazies already. You might as well shoot me up with a cocktail of ivermectin and whatever the turning-your-skin-silver stuff that was being hawked by Candace Owens.

I’ll be fine in a couple hours after a beer or two.

lakefront likes this.
  9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

The farther north you go, the further South you get. Hello, Jacksonville!

10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

The only place I see DeSantis talked about is this board. That’s it. He’s more popular here than he is anywhere else besides Florida.

He’s Droopy Dog’s uglier, stupider brother.

11. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Lol. OK

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Let's go Kevin!

Draft saved Draft deleted