1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

That is not the case here. He spends that much per year on fuel for his combines, dozers and semi trucks.

2. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Jake-

Not a chance he will lose.

Little Marco has been awfully quiet lately, speaking of.

Jake from State Farm likes this.
  3. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Oh, I imagine. I just shake my head at anyone who lords their estate over the heads of their children and the batshit reasons my wife recounts for it happening when she’s handling estates.

I really enjoy when children tell their parents where they can stick their money if there is a ball and chain attached to those funds. And there so often is when a farm is involved.

If a person is about to leave this planet and their biggest concern is petty vengeance, I don’t have much time for them or their money. They didn’t learn a thing in their 70-100 years here in that case.

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Obviously, it was paying 8% more for poultry which sent him over the edge.

BitterYoungMatador2 and Hermes like this.
  5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Whispy goatee. Check.
    MAGA hat. Check.
    Unclever catchphrase. Check.
    Wooden American flag on wall. Check.
    Name is Jared Schmeck. Check.

This TV show needs better writers.

6. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

DeSantis won by 30,ooo last time and every day he kills more of his voters by the thousands. There’s no reason to expect a landslide of any sort

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

That was before restrictive voting bills that passed last spring. Six months before he pushed the idea of a civilian military force that he would control. Totes American.

Dead Republican voters? The people I know who died of covid in Florida are black. Anecdotal certainly but Florida peckerwoods are easily replaced. "We'll just make more."

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

He's smarter than some of them, he's keeping his head down and his mouth shut. I guess he doesn't know what they have on him, so keep a low profile.

Or he knows exactly what they have on him.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Let's Go Jared!

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I-75 is a conveyor belt bringing in fresh batches of Midwestern MAGA senior citizens every week. They’ll never run out. And more than a handful of Northeastern retirees crawling down I-95 are coming on the promise of an anti-tax paradise now that they’ve gotten their use out of the schools and transit lines back home.

OscarMadison, garrow, maumann and 4 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted