1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I love the girl in the middle playfully flipping her hair while he says that. And is that guy on the right the same guy who was always in the background with trump, specifically when he announced Obama was born in US. The former military guy who always wears the hat. Don't know his name but I have never liked him.
    GOP House candidate suggests executing top US general on television

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

6. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

"It wasn’t a party that a Republican could understand- the marijuana smoke sweet on the air, the occasional cocaine sniffle, cold Mexican beer, good food, great conversation, and laughter- but a Parisian deconstructionist scholar might find it about as civilized as America gets. Or at least the one I met, who was visiting at UTEP, maintained. Somewhere along the way, he claimed, Americans had forgotten how to have a good time. In the name of good health, good taste, and political correctness from both sides of the spectrum, we were being taught how to behave. America was becoming a theme park, not as in entertainment, but as in a fascist Disneyland."
    -The Mexican Tree Duck, James Crumley

7. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

JFC.

This whole thing has come about because of a reform passed by a statewide issue in 2018 to change the map-making process and prevent gerrymandering.

Surprise, surprise: the Republican-controlled panel gerrymandered it anyway.

Hermes likes this.
  8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

It's been my experience that whenever one of these assholes shows a clip of someone saying something "in their own words!" that's supposed to be some sort of gotcha, it wasn't what the person really said.

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

“Supreme Court Justice John Roberts earned the highest approval rating, while Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell were at the bottom of the list.”

This is what happens when you poll people who (1) still have land lines in 2021 (2) answer them for random bullshit.

heyabbott likes this.
  12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted