1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Been a while since DeSantis has been seen in public. People are talking.

2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Fixed.

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

he is at a private party celebrating john madden's love of concussions

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Barr thought he pulled his ejection handle early enough to get clear of the shitstorm of treason Fatfuck had on tap. Of course he had been complicit in
    treason ever since he arrived to take over from Sessions. Who is a traitor too.

5. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I just read a story where the USMC has discharged 206 for refusing to get vaccinated.
    I have no idea what all I ever got shot up with, but I was never given an option... not even what arm I got the shots.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  6. Starman

Everybody I've talked to who's ever gone into the military say that as part of your signup package, you get some kind of listings of all the vaxes you'll get when you're mustered in, and then it's zap zap zap.
    To those who went in for Vietnam or earlier, that very concept is comical. Once you sign up, you're getting whatever shots the docs want to give you. They don't slow down to ask your permission.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Challenging financial experts' analysis, President Donald Trump claimed the stock market would crash if Joe Biden was elected president during the final presidential debate.

How’d that work out? Fatfuck is never right

8. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Spent Fuel, by Andrew Cockburn

Germany to pull the plug on three of its last six nuclear plants

9. Starman

Actually, I had a grand uncle (my grandmother's brother) who underwent a couple years of quite intensive medical experiments during WWI, which did leave some lasting physical effects (not disabling, but significantly painful).
    The Army was quite effusive in awarding him honors for the testing, and it was prominently mentioned in his obituary in the 1970s.
    My grandmother eventually told us in the 80s-90s that these experiments didn't really start with his consent; he was several months in when they informed him his conditions weren't accidental but partially managed as the experiment.
    At one point he told a superior, "gee I don't think what I was doing was all that heroic to get medals, etc etc," and the brass hat said, "it was decided the army wanted to keep you proud and happy."

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

There's no such thing as buried evidence. There's no such thing as a corrupt judiciary. There is no mass exodus from blue to red states. The world does not work the way this guy thinks it does. Why are streetwise people so stupid?

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

The only thing I remember being told was "don't flinch."

2muchcoffeeman and OscarMadison like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted