1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TV thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 28, 2013.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

2. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I like Station Eleven but I don’t think I could explain why I like it or what it’s about.

3. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Not sure why, but I clicked on Malcolm In The Middle and watched the pilot when I meant to (finally) watch The Only Murders In The Building. I haven't watched it since it first aired and only saw the first two, three seasons. Good grief, it's funny! Unsentimental treatment of childhood that doesn't descend into a weird, suga-coated hellscape is actually pretty rare in television.

Wenders and sgreenwell like this.
  4. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

The Bob Einstein documentary on HBOMax is worth watching if you're like me and enjoyed Super Dave Osborne back in the day, or him on Curb. I thought of the Madden documentary where the producers said they had a perfect batting average on interview requests -- it sure looked like everyone turned out for Bob.

5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I'm about halfway through and its very enjoyable.

6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

My son got Paramount Plus and so I now have access to Jordan Peele's "The Twilight Zone." I love most any anthology series, especially ones like Rod Serling's original. Two episodes in, I'd say pretty good.

garrow likes this.
  7. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

We got Paramount Plus so my wife can watch Yellowstone, but Twilight Zone is right up my alley. I’ll have to give it a shot.

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Season 2 of "Cheer" now on Netflix.

garrow likes this.
  9. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

First 3 episodes of Peacemaker are fun as hell. There are post-credit scenes in all 3.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Were those dropped today? I wonder if other streaming services are going to follow the Disney+ model of picking a different weekday to add new original content.

11. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Yeah, they showed up today.

12. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Finished the latest season of "Cobra Kai" last night. Kinda redundant as you would expect -- everybody tries to be friends, then everybody starts fighting, etc. -- but I will say I was surprised at the triple-barrel ending. See ya' next season.

Draft saved Draft deleted