1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TV thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 28, 2013.

1. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

We couldn't stop watching and finished all seven episodes. Quite a few "Holy shit!" moments.

Ruth is maaaddddd. Whoooeee. She's going to murderize some folks.

Lt.Drebin and micropolitan guy like this.
  2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Just finished Ep. 7 last night, damn that's been a fun ride. The machinations are coming at all times. Ruth Langmore is a wonderful actress (so is Laura Linney; well the entire cast).

SixToe likes this.
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Righteous Gemstones?

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I've only just begun The Office. It's an amazing show. It's one of the best shows in the history of TV.

JC, OscarMadison and lakefront like this.
  5. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

It’s level midnight good.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

So I really thought Ozark was going to end.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Started Yellowjackets. Very much hooked after two episodes, can't wait to get home and dive into more.

8. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I really, really liked Fear, but that took a turn for the stupid. Will be glad when they wind it up. One of those shows that should have quit earlier.

9. lakefront

Office Ladies is a good podcast to follow along with, if you are so inclined. Jenna Fisher and Angela Kinsey are the hosts.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

How Did This Get Made recently re-published their episode on "Gamer," which they recorded in October 2016, on the eve of a "Walking Dead" season starting. Robert Kirkman was a guest, and it's crazy how popular he was with the crowd. (The other funny thing about the episode - The other guest was Sarah Gordon, who's married to Kumail Nanjiani. Gordon mentions SEVERAL times about how she loves how jacked Anthony Michael Hall is in the movie, and a few years later, we get Ripped Kumail in movies.)

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Finished The Mayor of Kingstown on Paramount Plus. I'll watch anything Taylor Sheridan is attached to, mainly because I like how he addresses the "moral" question of violence in pretty much everything he does.

It was just picked up yesterday for a second season, but other than a few loose ends - its going to be a hard re-set after the way the plot unfolded at the end.

12. lakefront

I remember the talking dead, I don't know how they could do that show now.

Draft saved Draft deleted