1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Actually as far as heartless statements by these fascist fucks, it probably doesn't rank in the top (or bottom) 100, but it's just another in the nonstop tsunami of self pitying victimization bullshit lies spewed out by the right wing screech machine.

Of course the fucking horse face khunt Ingraham's mother probably worked two days as a waitress in her life, if mom was still grinding away at slavery jobs years and years after her bitch daughter had commenced making big bucks at legal firms or as a rising screech machine media darling, that's on you, bitch.

I don't really even much care about student loan forgiveness myself, I paid off my own fuckin loans when I was making $17,500 a year working at my early shit-ass journalism jobs, my nephew earned a full-ride all-expenses-paid academic scholarship which he used to complete three BS degrees in four years, and my nieces are all in line for academic schollies, so I don't really give that much of a fuck about college debt forgiveness.
    Although despite the fact it is a benefit which mainly gravitates toward I the upper middle-class stratum of society, a subgroup which in the overall scheme of things is not really screaming for mercy, in my opinion it is a positive objective for society and on a very fundamental basis it is an investment in the intellectual future of the nation. Which is exactly why Shithead Nation hates it. Because the intellectual horizons of their universe are encompassed by the pulsating spinchter muscle of the interior of Fatfuck's ass around which they swab their tongues on a daily basis.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
  3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And freaking Darthmouth? She couldn't have made it any easier on poor mom by attending a public school*? And do we know if she spent her summers flipping burgers, lifeguarding, or many of the other jobs students take to help make ends meet?

*-I'm guessing she could have gone to Cleveland State, but there was the whole NCAA thing ...

6. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Hey Laura, if the rules are changed, those whose loans were forgiven would be playing by the rules.

And maybe your mother would not have had to work until 73 years of age.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I’m sure that’s a total coincidence.

garrow likes this.
  8. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Interesting. I wonder who the whales are and if they are even Americans.

12. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Probably Peter Thiel.

garrow and matt_garth like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted