1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2022 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by nietsroob17, Jan 1, 2022.

1. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

2. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

d’oh

3. JimmyHoward33

How is the first feud with a returning Mustafa Ali that involves a staple of the company Miz a “d level fued”…….

4. nietsroob17

It's not for the world championship (A level)
    It's not for any of the secondary belts (B level)

Hence, C or D level.

He's being portrayed as nothing more than an accessory to the Miz and Theory against Ali.

5. JimmyHoward33

I mean I guess. He’s gotta start someplace. I think anyone trusted to be with Miz is in good shape. Time will tell!

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

For when you want to break out your wrestling action figures and re-enact the time that Macho Man beat the shit out of Hulk Hogan with a 2-foot dildo:

Macho-Man-1.jpg

JimmyHoward33 and sgreenwell like this.
  7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

OK, so I lapsed recently on my viewing. Wasn’t Usos vs. RK-Bro supposed to be a match to unify the belts, as Roman Reigns wished? And they ditched that for a no-belts, six-team tag team match? And neither tag team complained that the tag team unification match was no more? Since Roman wanted more gold for The Bloodline, he should’ve been the first to complain about this change, correct?

Just want to make sure I remembered this correctly. If not, thank you for setting me straight.

8. JimmyHoward33

Thought Natalya vs Cora Jade was excellent match. Worth 15 minutes of your time.

9. nietsroob17

Because WWE logic?

Oz likes this.
  10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Speaking of which, I loved the backstage promo with Becky and Asuka on Raw this week. Whoever was interviewing them explained that Asuka would earn a championship match with Bianca Belair if she could beat her later in the show. Becky pointed out the stupidity of it by saying, "Wait, she has to beat the champion ... to earn a chance to beat the champion? That doesn't make sense!"

Oz and Baron Scicluna like this.
  11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

A great many things that WWE does on television don’t make sense.

Oz likes this.
  12. nietsroob17

Martha Hart in attendance at Dynamite. Gotta be her first time at a national wrestling show since "it" happened.

Draft saved Draft deleted