1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Fuentes went on to describe how he has never been in a romantic relationship or had sex with a woman, but is "more heterosexual than anybody."

"If we're really being honest, never having a girlfriend, never having sex with a woman, really makes you more heterosexual, because honestly, dating women is gay," he claimed. "And if you want to know the truth, the only really straight, heterosexual position is to be an asexual incel."

That boy needs a good, thorough bitch-slapping.

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

"Women... can't live with 'em, can't have sex with them without feeling totally gay."

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

It would be unpatriotic to NOT collude with Russia.

4. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Good point, but it’s not going to happen

garrow likes this.
  5. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Matt Birk was mentioned in the original post. As noxious as his anti-vax trolling is, Saturday's convention means Minnesota's most prominent Shiite Catholic father of eight will no longer pollute the airwaves for a half-hour every Thursday on KFAN for another six months, so I guess that ticket has more to offer me than all the other Republicans who ran.

I disagree with you, MH, on the loons making solid strides, mostly because for every rural voter that wants to throw a hissy fit about masks and taxes, the state has been picking up two people that move to the Cities. Despite its being heavily fetishized (seriously, in the not quite five years since I moved to Duluth, we've had both Biden and Trump twice, plus Pence, Junior and Ivanka), the entire Iron Range has a population of 50,000 (this is not counting Grand Rapids or Duluth). That's smaller than any of 14 Twin Cities suburbs.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Big news in PA.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Shocking shocking

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

His wife is smart, and he's very lucky. Timing couldn't be worse for him.

9. Neutral Corner

10. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Normally I don't worry too much about the left- and right-wing social media influencer types but the source of this one is just too delicious to pass up:

Neutral Corner likes this.
  11. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Late to the party. Oh, well. Baby formula is one of the most frequently stolen items. Teen boys are the unexpected culprits when it's a coordinated effort.

:gently pats you on the head the way I used to pat Pekka Rinne as I walked past him. It was a ritual that kept me from stepping on the little fella::

Dr. Birks needs to take several seats.

Присмак концерну гоблін. Тільки один важкий удар. Будь ласка!

Susan needs to take several seats.

So does Bette.

So does Smelly Melly.

FileNotFound likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Draft saved Draft deleted