1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Which goes to my point a few posts back. Dems are expected to govern in the real world, and are held accountable by the left, the middle, and especially the right.

The GOP at this point can just say whatever they want - invent whatever fiction serves their needs - and then gaslight their way over to the next topic.

I mean shouldn't we all be overrun by now from Creeping Sharia?

2. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I read the opinion and I'm in serious need of analysis and explanation.

5. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

The heritage, not hate group.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Can attest Walker just ain't worth it:

[​IMG]

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

The minoritarian GQP never stops trying to rig the game.

Silly Dems, they never stop governing.

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Trumpist klan is probably a bit skittish about the nominee’s propensity to expose his remarkable lack of qualifications. So they’ll just close every precinct in Atlanta proper and discard every mailed-in ballot.

maumann likes this.
  9. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

That's squarely on the Georgia GOP to not run a qualified, stable, experienced politician like Vernon Jones there. Oh, wait. They moved Jones to a House race because they cowered in fear of losing the Orange Cheetos' blessing had Jones primaried Walker.

And the Demos here are going hammer the crap out of Walker's lies about his education, his domestic abuse, his non-existent veterans charity and his lack of experience. Plus, No. 34 is going to actually have to actively campaign -- and based on what little has come out of his mouth so far, he's definitely got room in there for both feet and a Heisman.

That Dawg ain't gonna hunt.

Last edited: May 24, 2022
    garrow and Driftwood like this.
  10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I agree, that Georgia Senate seat is not flipping.

There are a few races in other states tonight that bear watching. The Texas primary runoff is tonight, and George P. Bush is running against multiply-indicted incumbent AG Ken Paxton. And the Huckstress gets coronated tonight.

11. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

If the GOP had chosen a Ga. Tech candidate, none of this would have happened.

12. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

TOO SOON!

usage granted by @DanielSimpsonDay

Draft saved Draft deleted