1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clay Travis, Boobs and CNN

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Doc Holliday, Sep 15, 2017.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

This one's kind of weird. As Awful Announcing commented, it's nice that they're promoting leagues other than the ones with which they have partnerships. On the other, all five of the bus stops so far are for games that Fox is not broadcasting. (All five involve SEC teams.) Doesn't sound like a great business decision.
    But maybe it's an attempt to merge Fox News and Fox Sports. The SEC fan does tend to be a Fox News viewer.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Fox Sports Radio changes the name of the early morning radio show from Travis' "Outkick the Coverage" (which they bought) to "Two Pros and a Cup of Joe." The new name kind of sucks, but is miles better than Travis' dirge and clown car of the disgruntled and discredited and Republican politicians. Glad Knox, Arrington and Brady don't have to carry that baggage anymore - they really work well together. Guessing Fox Sports is going to only associate OtC with Travis for his college football hits on Saturdays.

4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

5. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Best response:

garrow, Webster and HanSenSE like this.
  6. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

He’s being appropriately dunked on, even by people who say they’re fans.

7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Top-5 All-Time 'this fucking guy.'

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I laughed. That first sentence is...I mean, I've seen it happen 10 times.

Donny in his element likes this.
  9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I guess he doesn’t really respect the blue.

10. Patchen

Patchen Well-Known Member

I know he wants the attention, but if you've been kicked out of a little league game, you need to do a serious self-evaluation. Loser move.

Webster and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Wow, Clay Travis. You big-timed an umpire at a youth baseball game. Guess you're a big deal now, eh?

Draft saved Draft deleted