1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

When I think of Conservative San Francisco I think of that sitcom where Judge Smails drew cartoons.
    [​IMG]

garrow, Mngwa and maumann like this.
  2. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

The movie actor? Ha! Then who's vice-president, Jerry Lewis? I suppose Jane Wyman is the First Lady?

3. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Primary ballots were mailed out Monday. For the primary, registered unaffiliated voters can vote in either Republican or Democrat. With incumbent D's holding every statewide office and running for re-election, there was a movement for D's in CD3 to switch to unaffiliated and vote against Boebert. We'll see if it works. Ballots due at 7 p.m. June 28, but you can't switch once ballots have been sent.

https://www.cpr.org/2022/06/07/lauren-boebert-2022-elections-democrats-unaffiliated-voters/

maumann likes this.
  4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  5. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

I go back to Jarts. Fucking Jarts were banned in 1988 after 3 children were killed in separate incidents and the Consumer Product Safety Commission asked that they be destroyed. "CPSC banned lawn darts in 1988, but some of these dangerous products may still be in garages, basements, or second-hand stores," said CPSC Chairman Ann Brown. "Parents should destroy these banned lawn darts immediately."
    I guess the founding fathers should have included pointy projectiles in the Second Amendment.

Webster, garrow, HanSenSE and 2 others like this.
  6. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Lindell: "Cumberland really beat Georgia Tech!"

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I don't know much about him, but LA Mayoral candidate Rick Caruso seems like every "mr. big" that LA cops and private detectives have run across since TV shows were invented. Chair of USC board, billionaire, inherited wealth, various city boards and commissions, and now politics. Also a former Republican running as a Dem. It's like he fell out of an episode of Bosch.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

She's awesome

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Bruce Pearl’s take is over the top and too broad, but it’s not equal to Del Rio’s ignorance of Jan. 6.

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Here's what they do have in common: They'll skate. Pearl works for a public university in a Trumpist state and Del Rio works for the most despicable professional team in American sports. They are both engaging in epic virtue-signaling designed to play to their klans.

12. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Mary Trump predicted the family would turn on each other
    As Michael said to Tom Hagen: “It’s the smart move. Tessio was always the smart one.”
    Not Jared. Ivanka

HanSenSE likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted