1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Maine isn't that surprising to me. It's got brutal winters of wind, rain and snow to fuck up the physical structures, plus, the towns can be very spread out. At one point on the turnpike, you can go 20+ miles between exits, which is unusual for New England. You also had a fuck-up for a governor for a while, and the state is generally about austerity and less public service funding.

2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

It doesn’t need to be credibility audited. Filbert and everyone else just needs to accept Trump won.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Sweet gig

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

It's been pretty windy up in these parts the past few days, and I'm assuming Maine got the brunt of it, too.

Making matters worse, Paul LePage is running for governor again, and he's the only Republican so he'll make the general.

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

This has been underreported. I want someone to do a tally based on how much the election fraud nonsense raised for Trump, the RNC and all the hangers-on. I would not be surprised if the total raised just from that stuff (and it's still being used to fundraise) came close to what he raised for the general.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Owning the libs?

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

But what about Antifa?

10. heyabbott