1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

“A source in LE.” LE? Anyone?

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Law enforcement

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

It's a lie wrapped inside of a scam shoved into a boxy suit.

6. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Who actually did their jobs for once.

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

OK, I read Tannehill's Twitter bio. She might, repeat might, have sources in federal law enforcement. But the original press conference by the Idaho cops sure made it seem like the feds had this group wired for sound and probably video. Were her posts (not implying in the slightest she made 'em up), if sourced, an attempt by feds to obscure that message? Because in my experience cops don't move as fast as she said happened. To round up and mass arrest 30 guys bent on violence without incident takes some serious prep.

8. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

I'm afraid it won't. Delusion runs deep. There easily will become a conspiracy to explain the use of funds. I think that for the people who testified wearing masks (maybe mostly shown at the first hearing) naysayers will believe it's dubbed testimony.

wicked likes this.
  9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

All penny ante chicken feed. Remember the POTUS has direct authority over the SecTreas, who has complete authority over the Federal Treasury Mint, and thus he could order then to print any amount of legal currency, 747 cargo planeloads if he felt like it, tens or hundreds of billions of dollars, and deliver it anywhere he saw fit, including empty warehouses in Moron Loco or Moscow.
    Why would he not do this? Because it's stupid? Because it's illegal?
    Who's going to tell him no? Merrick Garland?
    And what happens if Monkey Boy Mnuchin tells him no? We saw Fatfuck was agreeable enough to order Pence dragged to the gallows for defying his wishes, why would anybody think he'd be more forgiving with Mnuchin?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
  11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Rudy is awful but I thought it was a little gratuitous

12. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted