1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Attempting a coup in the United States is apparently a foolproof plan, because either it succeeds and you control the government or it fails and nothing in particular happens to you.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Cam America please tell Oprah to shut the fuck about everything and disappear with all her crackpots, quacks and frauds. Drs Oz and Phil please report to oblivion. She fits the definition of too mentally ill to be left unattended. She is a danger to others. And the prime example that net worth and intellect are correlation not causation.

She pushed Playmate Jenny McCarthy as an authority on anti-vaccinations.
    MCCARTHY: First thing I did — Google. I put in autism. And I started my research.

WINFREY: Thank God for Google.

MCCARTHY: I’m telling you.

WINFREY: Thank God for Google.

MCCARTHY: The University of Google is where I got my degree from. ... And I put in autism and something came up that changed my life, that led me on this road to recovery, which said autism — it was in the corner of the screen — is reversible and treatable. And I said, What?! That has to be an ad for a hocus-pocus thing, because if autism is reversible and treatable, well, then it would be on Oprah.

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Another place where you’ll get your ass kicked. Add it to the thread list.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  7. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

It’s her hypocrisy. Healthcare for me but not for thee.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I live in No. 3 and did college mission trips to 1,2 and 5. So I should be good enough to get shot outside of the Plain Dealer.

9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

"They're so woke!!!!!!!"

garrow likes this.
  10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

S.V. Date: Never mind the republic, buy my book!

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Admittedly, the usual paralyzing panic has set in within the usual Democratic sources but I think a difference that is implied is that if Biden loses control of Congress, the GOP will go into "fuck you" mode and guarantee that his accomplishments over the following two years will be nil.

I agree that Biden has done better than he is commonly given credit for, but the American public has become so self-interested that basically every federal election is now a referendum on "are you satisfied with the state of the country and your personal situation in particular?"

Draft saved Draft deleted