1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Neutral Corner likes this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

RIP

matt_garth likes this.
  3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Can Christ’s sister hit a curveball?

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Nod. Youtube algorithm put it in front of me. That sort of video can suck a lot of time though, so I tend to glom onto one in a given genre unless something displaces it. They're nice kids who hit on a niche and are making a great living and living a unique sort of life. Lenny's maybe three, three and a half with a new baby brother. So they'll sail to wherever, hang out a while and tourist, move along, you know the drill. Crossed the Pacific, hung out in the Gulf, eventually ran to the Med. Covid restrictions really screwed them up for a while, as you would imagine. It's a helluva life for a young couple. They do pretty much whatever they want and have made bank doing it.

5. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Oh man this sorta stings. I spent so much time watching that guy, agreeing with and disagreeing with about equally. Can't say that about pundits anymore.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I hope Fox News is as upset about this as they were by Pete Davidson’s portrayal of him.

Webster and matt_garth like this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

One of the first pundit types I paid attention to. Then it devolved into shoutfest and pro wrestling with insight replaced by vitriol.

garrow likes this.
  12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The re-issued digital version? Absolutely.

Draft saved Draft deleted