1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, tonight on Fox: More bad stuff about Colbert and, whoa, is that another caravan of immigrants marching across Mexico?

2. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

In a functional nation, Trump and his lickspittles would be rotting in Supermax by now.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Actually, in a functional nation, they wouldn't. ... because he's the most transparent idiot and charlatan roaming the earth today, and there is no way he would ever have been able to mount a candidacy that anyone took seriously, let alone get elected in a functional nation.

And anyone who might possibly have ended up rioting because of his bullshit would still be living in the fringes like every other whack job that has ever existed but didn't feel emboldened to crawl out from under their rock.

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Behold this noted partisan Democrat. She's even wearing blue!

upload_2022-6-21_16-47-30.jpeg

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Almost every witness has been a Republican, because of course Trump wasn't gonna try to have Democrats help him steal the election.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Dishonest mistake

7. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

If Biden were Trump and Trump were Biden, Trump would be dropping strong hints about "beleaguered" Merrick Garland right about now.

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    "How did the left let it get to this?"

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

He really is

10. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

It’s what knocked me over on Nov. 8, 2016, and I’ve never quite gotten over. I lived out here in a red state my whole life. I knew I disagreed with a lot of things they believed, but I never imagined they could be conned by this guy.

In hindsight, it’s not shocking given who they follow on their pulpits. And the people I thought of as Republicans had died off, replaced by Baby Boomers who had much different values and experiences. And the Democrats had made disastrous decisions that opened the door for a charlatan to enter. I was a frog in a pot, but it did stun me.

11. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

I'm not sure the tears that began in 2016 ever ended.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Republicans are establishing Death Panels!

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted