1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I've meet quite a few NC residents recently on a professional level and it boggles my mind that their fellow NC residents vote that way (Jesse Helms, etc.)

OscarMadison and UNCGrad like this.
  2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

A surviving JFK trounces whackadoodle Goldwater in 1964, but Nixon still wins in 1968.

4. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

This should be considered an admirable vote.

maumann likes this.
  5. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Myrtle Beach area also, housing is very expensive. electricity is still cheap so there is very little solar.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

She didn’t get played, the media got played. SHe owned the Times, the Post, NBC, ABC and CBS. There’s no way that walking yeast infection didn’t know they were going to overturn Roe the minute they got the chance. You don’t win re-election to the US Senate over and over being naive. She didn’t even need plausible deniability. She just needed to
    Mouth the words and the media just went with it. The media bought Cheney’s gravitas, and therefore the media owned the WMDs. Which is why you never hear about it. She’s not stupid. She’s a liar. She’s contemptible not gullible. Completely calculated to
    Let the media get carried away. They didn’t question the integrity of the nominees. The nominees spent their professional lives with the goal of overturning Roe. Where was that story?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
  7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

His own party? He’s not a fucking member of the Democratic Party.

Fred siegle likes this.
  8. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Not against Bobby

9. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

I'm fucking sad.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

A million Americans died of COVID and the Catholic Republicans party was more concerned with not preventing the disease than being ProLife. the same crypto-Catholics would rather have AR15s than 10 year olds. Abortion won’t be banned, just hurtful. Controlling

Next up is gay marriage. Them, Only married women can have birth control with their husbands permission. It’s a religious war. They want their prayers and iconography in schools. Evolution is bad science. Creationism is good religion. I’m not saying that if you believe Jesus Christ is divine that you are the problem. I’m saying you’re the fucking problem. And for 18 centuries

lakefront likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted