1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

They don’t have to sleep with him but he doesn’t have to pass them in his class if he teaches an academic subject. So they can work for an employer they don’t have to sleep with but he doesn’t have to give a raise or promotion.

let’s not forget that the majority of this court Are part of a polytheistic cult of pedophilia and misogyny that has a 1900 year history of genocide, murder, mass rape and torture to acquire lands, riches and converts? Did I miss something? Besides the promotion of slavery.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
  2. heyabbott

The Jesus quoted in the Book of Matthew has nothing to do the cult of Christianity, the White Nationalist Religion.

3. heyabbott

Just found this out at the end of the school year. My daughter just finished her first year of teaching, 7th grade science. She took a paycut as a waitress to become a science teacher in a middle school.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Sports editors can now breathe a sigh of relief because secular parents now can blame their praying coach for their kids not getting scholarships.

And you KNOW at some point, some jackass coach is going to pull a “pray or sit” ultimatum.

5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Wait until the Muslim coach prays three times a day…..FIRED!!!

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Ms. wicked was in a similar situation when she got her first teaching job. She’s stuck around long enough to get past the horrible entry level salaries. Hope your daughter can hold out for a few years.

heyabbott and Neutral Corner like this.
  7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Second-grade teacher friend of mine retired a few years ago making $75K, with a retirement package that paid her a large percentage of that per year.

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

That's not how pray for play works. At all.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  10. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Well, that settles that. :cool:

11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I make more than double as a high school teacher than I did as an assistant sports editor.

12. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

The wife...

Usha Chilukuri Vance is a practicing attorney who has been married to author and politician J.D. Vance since 2014. They’re raising their three children in Cincinnati, Ohio.

2muchcoffeeman and garrow like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted