1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I hope if Cheney actually does lose in the primary she has the decency to run as an I in the general to split the R vote just to keep them from winning.

wicked and lakefront like this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

It will soon be replaced with mandatory classroom viewings of Newsmax!

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I doubt Cheney will set foot in Wyoming again if she loses the primary. Her future career, whatever it may be, will be firmly inside the Beltway.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

K Street, here she comes!

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

The woman with the tan? Just saw a clip of her endorsing Cheney and putting down trump (volume not working so I don't know the specifics). When I saw this debate clip, I wondered what her ethnic make up is. Black? Native American? Then I see the past clip and wow! she is as white as they come. Is she on the trump train with the bronzer stuff? It was such a contrast.
    They are all 'literal imbeciles' as the saying goes, around here. Let's see how smart that state is come election time.
    Never happen, but I would take her as vp. I want a real liberal president first, fix voting, fix environment and then I would be ok with her taking over. Though a quick review of her voting record would probably change my mind.

6. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

Does Wyoming allow that? Many states have sore loser provisions that prevent someone who loses the primary from running in the general. Others just set the filing deadlines in a way that you have to pick one or the other, but can't do both.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. Neutral Corner

9. Neutral Corner

10. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

When this is all said and done, will anyone in Trump’s White House not be covered in shit and hawking $100 Cameos?

Did they not learn from the USFL?

heyabbott and garrow like this.
  11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

You know, if I wanted to follow the same miserable libs on Twitter that are posted here on a daily basis (Mueller She Wrote, Stonekettle, Badd Company), I would. But I don't.

goalmouth likes this.
  12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

The SS will need to clean house after Hutchinson's testimony. Top to bottom

HanSenSE and lakefront like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted