1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

I think he is in Bedminster

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Does he sneak into Manhattan to use the golden shitter? For a guy who prided himself on being the quintessential New Yorker, and as far back as the 80’s was considered nothing nothing more than a bad NYC joke, he can’t step foot in Manhattan. Why hasn’t the National enquirer or TMZ or MSNBC been on the Where’s Melanomia? Where’s Barron?

lakefront likes this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Problem is, if SPC does get there and gets flushed down, the subway rats and other sewer vermin will have every right to sue for cruel and unusual punishment.

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Barron is going to school at Oxbridge Academy, a Koch factory

6. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

You know he’ll be there for the LIV Bedminster Invitational July 29-31

garrow likes this.
  7. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Edit: It has Russian subtitles.

Hermes likes this.
  8. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

Calling an actual school Oxbridge sure is subtle. Maybe Ivy League Preparatory was a trademark violation.

9. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Holy shit, I think I’m a tribalist troll (but on the other side). What’s bad for republicans (at least Trump republicans) is good for me. I think there’s a lot of us here. I hopefully didn’t take it to the extend that i thought more people dying from covid would make trump look bad, but i might have at least thought it.

garrow likes this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

My .02.

When people post things I know nothing about, I have two options.
    a.) Keep reading and possibly learn something. (e.g. The battleship discussion in the Ukraine thread)
    zwei.) Feel guilty about not knowing as much as I should and try to follow along. (Par exemplum, economics. I was not hiding behind the barn door when they passed out the study cards for economics. Someone said, "Wanna hear about Dr. Davis dabbling in Voodou?" and I off I went.)

My view is the grownups are talking and if I don't like it, I can naff off to The Boys thread until I feel like stretching my teeny brane again. In short, can't we all just get along?

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Democracy is dying, we're mere months away from you being drafted into the Baby Bearing Brigade, and the Supreme Court is poised to make the Corpulent Cheeto God-Emperor for life ... and you want to just get along? You monster!

Draft saved Draft deleted