1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Their kids don’t deserve to get polio or mumps or small
    Pox or whatever other diseases and illnesses are prevented by vaccines, but getting karma would
    Be justified.

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

5. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

It is going to take a fairly large and fatal polio outbreak in the United States before these people get their heads out of their asses.

garrow and lakefront like this.
  6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

THIN THE HERD

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Joe's folksy "I'm not jokin', I'm being serious here" doesn't work anymore.

OscarMadison and TigerVols like this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Except that polio isn’t a very deadly disease, even among the unvaccinated. Same with measles.

And we, as a country, have decided that diseases don’t actually carry any burden at all as long as they don’t kill you.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Biden and Harris speak with Cherelle Griner, wife of detained WNBA star Brittney Griner

Lots of incorrect assumptions going on and I’m feeling sorry for Griner. Did Russia actually think that a black lesbian pro basketball player with a history of protests against America and a violent temper would mean anything in America today? Did the WNBA and it’s fans not get that memo either?

poor woman has probably been doing this as long as she’s been playing in Russia and all of a sudden the bribes don’t work and the Russians are SHOCKED, she’s got drugs? Everyone assumed she’s a celebrity with privilege and would be out in a week, including Putin. What’s Biden going to do, there are Americans in jail in Russia longer than she has. McCain pretty much established the rule, First In, First Out.
    It can’t be easy for anyone but a black lesbian in a Russian jail can’t have it even a little easy.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Of course.

garrow likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I just paid $4.039 at the local Buc-ees.

Draft saved Draft deleted