1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Nordlinger's is a pretty gentle and decent conservatism (plus he's a big baseball fan). You won't agree with him on many things, but if you read him I think you wouldn't hate him.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

True but for the fact the Supreme Court doesn't really want to control your uterus. They don't give rat's ass about the uterus, the born, the unborn, the idea when life begins. They care about maintaining control of a decreasing populace that is speaking fervently and loudly toward Christianity (and its foibles) pandering to as "The Way". And the money and power that follows along. So they try to rebound it with lies and gerrymandering and payola. I hold hope to an adage "The squeaky wheel gets the grease but eventually gets replaced." Let's hope it's before the wheel falls off.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

And Tuberville also was an insult on the electorate.

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. Neutral Corner

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

10. Neutral Corner

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

If they do go live with him, I'd sic Cheney and Schiff on him. Phasers set to stun.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Anyone heard any of these various documentarians interviewed. I have to think they were pitched, or they pitched themselves - of wanting to document this important day in US history. I have a hard time thinking Roger Stone thinking this was all political theater.

Draft saved Draft deleted