1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Literally LOL at this rubbish

heyabbott likes this.
  2. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

No kidding. I'm adding him to my so-far very short wish list of people who could be legitimate candidates for President in 2024.

3. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

I switched over to Fox when their panel was on during the 6 pm News and everyone said the economy, the border, Hunter Biden. Nobody gives a shit
    The only one who said what Trump did was criminal was Juan Williams, who they never pay any attention to anyway

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Indict Trunp and put him on trial. That CAN'T be ignored. Those who try to do so are traitors and should be called that to their faces. You have a family member like that, break off all contact. They are the enemies of this country. No more "what are they thinking?"

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Just think, this time next year we’ll be having impeachment hearings for … something.

doctorquant likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Imagine wanting to get revenge because a guy who deserved to be impeached for 100 things got impeached twice.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
    OscarMadison likes this.
  7. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

There’s a lot of people - with kids, who rely on parents - who just don’t have the privilege to exert those ideals.

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

As should all who ever voted for him or who ever defended him in any forum. We are way beyond the point of comparison. Members of his political party have a duty to shut up. They’re gotten their 3 SCOTUS justices. That’s enough. If they get their boy back in the White House, they will kill the country for good.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

As a group, the drafts might be even more vile than the sent. But they can’t very well do anything with them.
    Reminds me of the Valvano line.
    V: “”Can you give me a T for what I’m thinking?”
    Dick Paparo: “No.”
    V: “Ok. I think you suck.”

A technical did result.

doctorquant likes this.
  10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Senate stays blue or at 50. Watch.

(And yes I know where impeachment hearings are held.)

11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

For probably the third time. The first item in the hopper if the GOP takes back the House will be articles of impeachment. If the Dems keep the Senate, Schumer won't let it see the light of day.

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Harry Truman apparently made it a habit of writing letters he never intended to mail. IIRC he referred to them as his "longhand spasms," a blowing-off-steam kinda thing. Now Trump, he's a different kettle of fuckup, but the list of things he actually did and said is bad enough ... no need wasting time on what he thought about doing/saying.

Draft saved Draft deleted