1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

That’s why the two Republicans on the committee matter. They know how to fight a street brawl. I hope Democrats and their staffers are taking notes during this temporary truce.

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

All of these assholes who wanted to fly as close to the sun as possible who didn’t want to step over the line. And all of these under educated, under qualified bimbos who had the courage to speak up.

lakefront likes this.
  3. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Mizzou just offered Josh Hawley a scholarship after witnessing his speed.

garrow likes this.
  5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

#SECValues

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, the only decent reaction to these hearings is the arrest, trial, and execution of Trump and about 250 other Republicans, many elected officials. That will never happen. They will live among us, active traitors with power. I'm not saying citizens should take the law into their own hands, that never ends well. But if they do, and I'm on a jury, well, there might be a mistrial.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

CBS News made a helluva good point lining up Trump’s tweet about “Pence didn’t have the courage” leading to a surge of energy among rioters who breached the Capitol. Within 20 minutes, Ashley Whatshername was shot as the efforts to breach the House chamber reacher a crescendo.

8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

The only thing missing from the Hawley video was him shoving women out of the way to get down the stairs.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Of course he did

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I watch the clip of Pence's detail trying to evac him and I think "It sure would be interesting to read the USSS message traffic."

11. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Please have the outtakes of the "Go Home" video...

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

You know, I think we shouldn’t watch this, like the Watergate hearings, because I can catch up on Twitter.

lakefront and Machine Head like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted