1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

2. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Have not seen this talked about, as much as I thought it would, on twitter...also turns out the knife was a plastic pointy thing sold for self defense. I hope to see a conclusion to this. Could he be that stupid?
    I see that fox is reporting. 48 minutes ago, that he is now being charged with a federal crime. Because of the backlash? I just have a hard time believing they would do something so easily checked.
    here is a pic of the guy holding the 'weapon'.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2022
  3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

4. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

5. Machine Head

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Machine Head likes this.
  7. Machine Head

The manufactured outrage machine must be fed.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  8. Machine Head

Donald own any horses?

9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Uh huh. Malcolm Nance said this:

You are four months from the end of American democracy. Four months. And we said that in 2020. And that was true then, too, right?

But now, now you’re talking about putting a party in power in which there will never be another election.

and

First thing that they said. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert said, we will criminally prosecute every person who took part in the January 6 investigation.

They’re talking about militarizing as a dictatorship, as a Duma, like in Russia, Congress. This will be the end of Congress. We’ve already seen the end of the Supreme Court. We’ve seen the Supreme Court is no longer an instrument of justice. It is a political body that is looking out for its own personal political interests. Well, Congress could end this November.

It's a real CPAC take, thinking that's embarrassing?

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Remarkable. None of them burned to ash on consecrated ground.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Jussie Smollett to the nearest courtesy phone. Jussie Smollett to the nearest courtesy phone, please.

OscarMadison and wicked like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted