1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I’m not going to support a site that traffics in insane conspiracy theories with a click. You may never read them on there, but you’re aiding and abetting the spread of them by visiting that site at all.

2. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Fuckface endorsement power in contested general elections: 0-10

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Quick! While Fat Orange Hitler's in public!

4. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

For God's sake ... you participate here!

I Should Coco, dixiehack and HanSenSE like this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

Yes, the conversations on this message board are totally the same as ZH - an influential site in the finance world - spreading wild conspiracy theories. Sure.

Mr. Sluggo likes this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

8. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

I'm no Boebert fan, but did she tweet back about how Costner did star in, and actually won the Best Director Oscar for "Dances With Wolves" in 1991? I'm struggling to see the point of these tweets and the responses by the coach. They're both right, and wrong.

Three Year Letterman is overlooking the "20th anniversary" line in that promo shot. Did he really not know (or think of) the fact that Costner might have been in the original "Dances With Wolves"? And Boebert, clearly, didn't know about the remake, with Bridges.

(I feel like I'm missing something; I read that thread and that exchange seemed to appear out of nowhere, unrelated to the rest of it).

9. Inky_Wretch

garrow likes this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

Re: ZH and Ragu

I just want to add, I’m one of the few who reads every word of Ragu’s posts. I love them. Often, they send me down a rabbit hole of research about various topics. I value him and his posts very much.

Not liking ZH doesn’t mean I don’t like him.

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Fred siegle, Mngwa and franticscribe like this.
  12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted