1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

if this is gonna be that kind of party i'm gonna stick my dick in the mashed potatoes

2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Asked why she has been labeled with such terms as "venomous," "borderline psychotic" and "Wyoming's Best Dumbass," Hageman snorted hard into the back of her hand, then took a deep breath and said, "Well, fuck, you try going through your whole fucking life with the name Harriet. ... I mean, GODDAMMIT, OK?"

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

4. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

MAGA Mike wants the identities of the FBI agents who searched Mar-a-Lago, because "transparency." MAGA Mike loved the fact that federal agents had no nameplates when hit the streets against protestors in the summer of 2020.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

MAGAs have had a field day with the looks of Rachel Levine for two years but are totally cool with this. Wonder why?

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Maybe Jean-Claude will go with him....

[​IMG]

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Good for him. At this point he attracts as much derision and resistance as he does good. He's been the public face of trying to get people to do something that should have been a common sense community response to a pandemic and instead became a political resistance movement. I hope he enjoys whatever his next chapter is.

12. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

I hope he made enough money to hire a private security firm to protect him from here on out, because there are plenty of whackos out there who believe he's worthy of a bullet to the head.

wicked, OscarMadison and Patchen like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted