1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

No … person who is (or ever was) dishoused … wrote that. Some precious flower who doesn’t understand what a lift it was to get people to say “homeless” instead of “bum” or “wino” wrote that.

2. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Haven’t been paid in months means they got paid at some point. Talk about burying the lede.

3. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I prefer the terms “tresspassers” and “litterers,” even though those crimes are apparently only charged against those of us who are not “unhoused.”

5. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

He blocked me a long time ago, I assume everyone who mentions his financial escapades will be blocked.
    Is that a sick family member in the pic or is he guilty of the dreaded liberal 'virtue signaling'?

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Agreed. People living on the street have bigger things to worry about than how people refer to them.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

It's his wife, who battled cancer.

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Crass, as defined by Google: "lacking sensitivity, refinement, or intelligence."

Get a life. For once the White House brought a bazooka to a gun fight. Good.

9. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Nice to see this administration on the offensive for a change.

10. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

11. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

The Curt Schilling stuff breaks my heart.

Schilling, who plays the boardgame-universe famous Advance Squad Leader, stepped in and saved its publisher, Multi-Man Publishing. MMP also creates Great Campaigns of the American Civil War, which as you guys all know is the single best operational-level boardgame on the American Civil War. So if somehow he was bankrupted and it affected MMP, I would be personally devestated.

Yet still: Having engaged with Curt on Facebook ... I can confirm: He is a crazy person.

Vombatus likes this.
  12. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Is she going through that again or older pic? Was skin cancer iirc?

Draft saved Draft deleted