1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running racism in America thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Scout, May 26, 2020.

1. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

"I'm barely a hundred pounds!"

She's hungry.

She's also una puta vergonzosa. I'm glad she's been doxed and charged.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  2. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Most everyone in my neighborhood woke up to find a special delivery in their driveway. Small baggies with anti abortion propaganda, blaming the Jews. Rice also in the bags for weight, I would guess.
    My neighborhood is a mobile home park in Garden City, SC. Someone from a neighboring development, a few miles away, told me a few weeks ago that this happened to them also.
    Apparently one camera picked up someone with a bushy beard (no way!). It really is part of their look nowadays.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

One great thing in this video, one of the women warned the bitches friend, who seemed to be backing into the street, that a car was coming. During all that bs, she showed concern for this person.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

One of best thoughts I’ve read on whites being uncomfortable with teaching racism in schools :

We should teach the history of racism in the United States in schools because it made life so uncomfortable for millions of people of color.

Professor Chris Lamb from Indiana Univ- Purdue​

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

People uncomfortable with racism being taught because they have been told they must be uncomfortable with racism being taught.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

So when the left wanted The Adventures of Huck Finn banned because it made black children comfortable they were wrong?

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Duke coaches did NOTHING. A lot of people have a lot to answer for.

heyabbott likes this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

You pull your squad off the floor and either theytoss the prick out or the team leaves the gym.

Smallpotatoes and WriteThinking like this.
  10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Name him.

12. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted