1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I have serious doubts that nine out of ten things Trump posts on his platform aren't written by someone else. The are way too coherent.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
    maumann and OscarMadison like this.
  2. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

How much longer are the Trump lawyers going to publicly flounder without action being taken. This is not the sort of thing you can fake competence at, for very long.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Six years and counting

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

So history would have stopped in its tracks if actions and decisions didn't have consequences.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Pat Robertson is gonna start telling people "The 700 Club" is named after the number of "sacred, holy documents President Trump rightfully possessed."

6. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Well, I mean it's malpractice in the most generous sense. I'm not sure who's paying for this but whoever is ought to expect better outcomes.

There isn't a legal commentator worth his or her salt that hasn't said this is going terribly for Trump. He needs real and actual counsel, smart people around him for once.

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

dance with who brung ya

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I have always wondered why he never responds to anyone. A guy who can't shut up and he doesn't answer back?

HanSenSE, garrow and Driftwood like this.
  10. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

The problem is no matter who is there, he always believes he is the smartest person in the room, and therefore whatever he thinks is going to be what the decision is.

lakefront likes this.
  11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

No decent attorney is going to take the case unless he pays up front. The only people left willing to take it are clowns.

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Wait until Fat Orange Hitler is in court. The good lawyers will magically appear.

Draft saved Draft deleted