1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I don’t want to kill Trump. But I do want to get a couple hard pipe hitting motherfuckers to go to town on him with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. So I can watch — and laugh.

Posts like this, by me, are why I signed off for months. And now back out.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Take him down to the kennels and have the dogs work on him. Find out what he knows.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Is this the Prager behind PragerU? Forgive me for not wanting to swim the sewer myself today.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  4. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

One and the same.

5. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Three headlines for similar stories grouped together. One is not like the others.

Biden Launches Round Two Against Trump in Bid to Save Democrats in November - CNN
    Biden Calls Out "MAGA Republicans" on Jan. 6, Attacking FBI Over Mar-a-Lago Search - ABC News
    Biden Unsettles Marine Band Members by Campaigning for Democrats at Event Where They Played - Fox News

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

9. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

The worst evidence against him is that the DOJ found that he had commingled the Top Secret documents with his own in his desk. That's damning. May he rot behind bars as the most disgraced president in US history (as if he's already not such).

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well, you know those blah people....

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

The size of the Trump base has always seemed overstated. There will be 'studies' on this, no doubt, but the commonly assumed one-third seems more than a titch high.

tea and ease and Smallpotatoes like this.
  12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Counterpoint from MAGA: He thinks he owned them, so <shrug>. Also, blood in the streets.

Draft saved Draft deleted