1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 1 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Sep 5, 2022.

1. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

TB12 will be fine. He’ll just find a younger version of Gisele. She’s aging out.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

He gonna find one worth the GNP of Peru?

3. exmediahack

His alimony will be minimal because of what she makes. His relaunch will be smooth.

4. exmediahack

He’s the Wooderson of the NFL. He keeps getting older, his receivers stay the same age.

TheSportsPredictor and CD Boogie like this.
  5. da man

da man Well-Known Member

He could be on the receiving end!

dixiehack likes this.
  6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Olivia Culpo seems perfect for Brady.

7. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

For all we know, this could’ve been going on for a while. He could’ve led her to believe he was retiring after he left New England and this was just the straw that broke the camels back.

8. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

You really want me to post a picture of A.J. Foyt in the Copenhagen car at the first Brickyard?

Cause, I will do it.

I was there and saw the qualifying run my old melon tells me. Crowd was into it.

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I KNOW that Gisele wanted and indeed thought that Brady was gonna retire after the 28-3 Super Bowl. I mean, that "I'm retiring, no, I'm not" feint would be a marriage wrecker in a lot lower profile professions or people than pro football and those two.

sgreenwell likes this.
  10. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

I remember when Collinsworth was the fresh new voice. He hasn’t aged well to my ear.

It doesn’t help that Jac is on my TV on a regular basis. Poison fruit of the poison tree, or something like that.

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

Collinsworth. Just. Doesn't. Stop. Talking. ... Sheesh. Last night seemed as bad as every. Maybe it was because Al isn't there any longer and he feels he had to fill in even more space. He's prepared and knows the game, but he just can't let it breathe even a little bit.

And Romo, who emerged as the football announcing savant a few years ago, is the same way. Doesn't stop talking.

Hermes and Tighthead like this.
  12. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

It wasn't all Collinsworth's fault. He told the story and then NBC showed a clip compilation of Kupp that lead to the same story. Is anyone paying attention?

Draft saved Draft deleted