1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

There's no need for that, small man.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Sure, there was no need for DQ to do his craven buddies' trolling of this board for them, yet he continues to do so.

I'm just going to assume you displayed a modicum of intelligence and your post was meant for him since you continue to avoid the quote function.

3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

That scared me, thought it was new. I didn't like the looks of that, thinking it was now, especially.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fuckin incel cosplayers

5. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

The only people trolling this forum are the ones ceaselessly spamming it.
    They're doing a pretty good job of it too, as you're actually leading discussion here now. Not good.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Isn't that precious? You managed the quote function! Sort of.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Tim Ryan is essentially running as a 2015 Republican. He’s throwing footballs at a screen that says “Defund the Police.”

He’ll tack back left once he’s in office, but he’s left no room for Vance to attack him.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Guy needs to thank whoever stopped him. It’s a felony to assault a sports official in some states.

10. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

The trick is to make sure MAGA Tears Roll Down, not let them continue their attempt at a Mad World.

garrow and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

In NJ some mutant fukchead dad broke the umpire's jaw in a baseball travel game this year.

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

The worst group I found was the Trash-80 fan group. Then there was a dust up with the TI-82 fans… let’s just say, tridents were used.

[​IMG]

doctorquant and maumann like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted