1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

2. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Fred siegle likes this.
  3. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

That works, too.

It's just that, as far as I'm concerned, he is one of Earth's worst examples ... either that or the media has it out for him like no one else (I think you can figure where I sit on this one). He is not human because he possesses zero humanity and he has masterfully exploited millions of idiots of what little they might have – we can hold a chicken/egg argument later as to who is more responsible for the division and stupidity throughout the country. And while some could construe it as name-calling, for the damage he has done and continues to do, I can live with any accusations on that front.

It was either SPC or Scum of the Earth ... and the latter is an insult to mere scum.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
    OscarMadison and lakefront like this.
  5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I think, in the built-in bookshelves in a room where I have storage, there's a book with a quote that goes something like, "The ultimate idea of waste is for a bus filled with lawyers to go over a cliff with three empty seats."

Snakes won't bite SPC in fear of being poisoned.

I Should Coco and maumann like this.
  6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

8. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

The young gun coming in around the :50 mark was gonna take care of it for the old man.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I kept thinking of Don Zimmer being patted on the head after he charged Pedro.

lakefront likes this.
  11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Gotta be super easy to launder money. Just put it on an AMEX Gold Card and withdraw cash a few hundred at a time. Just keep it under $10K to avoid Form 8300.

12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, GOP candidates have tortured the phrase “election integrity” to within an inch of its life. The loudest advocates for “election integrity,” such as gubernatorial candidates Doug Mastriano in Pennsylvania and Kari Lake in Arizona, were also the loudest advocates for nullifying President Biden’s legitimate electoral victory — to preserve “election integrity.”

Candidates like those are functionally running on a vow to use their offices to nullify future legitimate Democratic presidential wins in their states. The quest for “election integrity” will justify its literal opposite.

That may seem crazy, but if Democrats always cheat, it suddenly becomes justifiable. And so, for those Republicans, advocating for “election integrity” really means: “My guiding dogma is that definitionally, elections can only have integrity when Republicans win them.”

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted