1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

There are some big fucking balls being swung in the air like a lasso right now.

You know DeSantis had a hearty chuckle behind the closed doors of the closed doors when he and his boys talked about putting Colombians on planes and sending 'em to the Vineyard without any instructions on where to go, what to do, whom to see after getting off the plane.

2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

matt_garth and garrow like this.
  3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Funny I don’t hear much about “Sleepy Joe” these days.

UNCGrad and garrow like this.
  4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Once again, we are talking about the Republican nominee for Pennsylvania governor. And even worse, some 40 percent of the populace want him to win.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

The abstraction of life. Using human beings as weapons against human beings.

Political shows. Political theater. And in this case it's with the lives of human beings.

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I'd accuse her of having a wonton brain, but wontons are smarter than she is.

I Should Coco and OscarMadison like this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

From the Hebrew, kreplach, meaning deadbeat floating in soup.

X-Hack likes this.
  10. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

11. Sam Mills 51

Was stuck at RDU International ... worked in automotive rental and lived 70 miles away, closer to where Fran did more damage. Spent the night ... was so tired the next morning that I let a colleague move my machine (she drove a similar model, so I think she understood Isuzu clutches and flywheels).

Fran messed up plenty of stuff on the lot. Fortunately, one of them was not my vehicle. Drove home the next night ... thank goodness that little Geo Storm GSi was pretty nimble. Went around a lot of debris, including power poles and large limbs and trees. Never got in too sticky a spot, though I would probably the AWD I now have a lot more.

maumann likes this.
  12. Sam Mills 51

With Boebert, sub "toxic swill" for "soup."

Draft saved Draft deleted