1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Well, I'm convinced

2. Woody Long

Woody Long Well-Known Member

Big Circus likes this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Except on NYE, when he gets drunnnnnnnnnk on national TV in New Orleans.

HanSenSE, garrow and Woody Long like this.
  4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

libs pwned

5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

also

When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong.
    You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself,
    for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God

(Leviticus 19: 33-34)

6. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Headline News is also owned by Time Warner.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Exactly -

8. DanOregon

The thing I don't get about the bus trips and flights to liberal areas of the country - is that state authorities are apparently taking illegal immigrants into custody and using them as political pawns rather than turning them over to federal authorities. This may sound like a cheap political stunt, but I also figure there are several levels of actual criminal acts taking place in the process by everyone involved, bus drivers, pilots, local authorities, state authorities.

Maybe we take these people and give them temporary work visas in those states that seem in need of workers.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

The buses that dropped off migrants near Kamala Harris' residence -- while volunteers were waiting for them at Union Station -- was f'in hilarious.

It's not like they are people, or anything like that. For Greg Abbott, I'm sure it was like lighting bags of dog poop on Kamala Harris' porch on fire, ringing the door bell, and then hiding in the bushes and laughing hysterically about it. How anyone could ever vote for that guy is beyond me.

OscarMadison and Fred siegle like this.
  10. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

Scripture has nothing to do with 21st century organized religion ... unless, you know, they can work it to their advantage

OscarMadison and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  11. DanOregon

Of course, if they were watching Fox News they would have been at the right location.
    2 migrant buses arrive outside Vice President Kamala Harris' Naval Observatory residence in DC

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Coyote ugly.

Draft saved Draft deleted