1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Made me remember Mitch Hoopes.

2. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Hey that’s my line.lol

Woody Long likes this.
  3. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Private citizen should stay quiet

5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

THIS. No one is going to movies unless it's the latest Marvel movie. Bros made almost five million and it was fourth. 2nd was 7.3 mil and third was 7 mil.

It finished right in front of the re-showing of Avatar and Top Gun Maverick is still in the top 10 AND IT CAME OUT MAY 27

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  6. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

In charge of a recreation department in Florida, if LinkedIn is current.

That could be a pleasant job.

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I enjoy that the GOP stance about abortion is now the cost. See Walker paid for just one abortion; Warnock wants everyone to pay for all the abortions. It's just economics.

Fred siegle likes this.
  8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Their sins are forgiven, so they don’t matter.

Their opponents’ sins aren’t, so the bill is due.

This logic pretzel sustains them and never forces them to reconsider anything.

Give up trying to change them. They’re gone. Even the ones who proclaim to love and are open to everyone.

As someone who lived in that pretzel, I’ll just say it’s very convincing when you’re in it. And no matter how progressive you sound when espousing those beliefs, you are internally still at best capable of pity, not true openness and understanding.

DanielSimpsonDay likes this.
  9. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Musk is the uninteresting version of Howard Hughes.

10. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

We’ll stand for alleged domestic violence and paying for an abortion, but we won’t vote for no democrat.

11. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

12. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

From my perch on the other side of the Savannah River (and my last six months on the other side of the world), I have not really followed the Georgia senate race. Do we really truly believe that Herschel Walker has a chance in hell of winning that, or is this scare tactics meant to boost turnout? (Not that there’s anything wrong with that.)

Draft saved Draft deleted