1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I know. I posted after that.

TigerVols likes this.
  2. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

$3.39 for regular here yesterday.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
    Neutral Corner likes this.
  4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Democrats would probably have better luck casting Fat Orange Hitler as someone who doesn't like dogs since nothing else has worked.

5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Let’s look in the mirror,

the failure is US, we (the collective) are voting for these clowns.
    Our country sucks right now and the rest of the world is acting accordingly.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Be
    Now I’m going to spend the rest of the day thinking of which blockhead each SEC school would send to the Senate. For sure Kim Mulkey for LSU.

garrow likes this.
  7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Political and news journalists are just doing what sports journalists have always done, trade access in exchange for withholding or tempering criticism.

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Mississippi State: Leach
    Florida: Tebow
    Vandy: Clay Trumpist
    Tennessee: Fulmer
    Arkansas: Lou Holtz

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I blame Dank Brandon.

12. Patchen

Patchen Well-Known Member

I would hope college presidents at public universities would reply - you could help us with a plan that brings down healthcare costs and with better support of education from the legislature instead of, say, losing court cases on election fraud.

I'm sure there is "waste, fraud and abuse" in college and they need to make it more affordable. But these morons are telling people not to go to college - when they went to college and they would send their children to college because it remains one of life's great differentiators in income and success. Putting up drywall, laying carpet, fixing plumbing, assembling airplane parts all are worthy jobs and they might pay well and they might even get a person off to a great start. But telling kids they don't need college can also limit options at age 40 when the carpenter's body starts to break down or when he wants to move into management or start his own business. Vo-Tech etc.is great for some, but it can be limiting without college.

Attacking public education because you saw a rainbow flag in a dorm room may fire up the base, but it isn't helpful.

Draft saved Draft deleted