1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Fun with Fotos, continued ...

upload_2022-10-7_19-39-3.jpeg

upload_2022-10-7_19-40-0.jpeg

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Patchen likes this.
  3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

heyabbott likes this.
  4. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

Who is dumber: the person who said: 'Yeah, you should definitely do an interview with Jon Stewart, it will go great!' Or, the person who says 'You're right, this won't go bad at all!' ?

Inky_Wretch, wicked and garrow like this.
  5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Cool. Another "Supper's Ready" fan.

"It's been a long, long time ... hasn't it?"

I Should Coco likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Chris Christie was on Bill Maher tonight.
    How bad is the GOP that I'm watching him thinking he's a good alternative to anything else they've got?
    I don't know if I'd vote for him, but I'd certainly hang out on a closed beach and have a beer and a conversation with him.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

DeathSantis looks absolutely miserable in that photo with Biden above. And it's not because his state got hit with a killer hurricane and people died. It's because he had to thank the fedruhl government for help and couldn't bash it.

9. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Met Christie a couple of months ago when he was a guest on a show I produce. Absolutely charming, likeable guy in person. Don’t know that I agree with him about much but yeah, I’d take him over virtually anyone else in the GOP today.

Driftwood likes this.
  10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

You sure?

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Most of the workaday DOJ employees are there because they have a “law and order” mentality at heart. You tell me where that typically maps on the left-right spectrum.

Fred siegle likes this.
  12. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I probably wouldn't either, but he was someone when they put together that shitty Murderer's row against Trump where I thought he'd be at least someone independents and Democrats might back. To think the worst thing he had was Bridgegate as a disqualifier and see where we are now

Driftwood likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted