1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

She makes Mumbles McTouchdown look like a Rhodes Scholar.

2. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

It's in response to this idiocy that my conservative friend tried to troll our group text with yesterday

Attached Files:

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Blahblahblah.

When's the next GQP cornhole practice?

4. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

You're not alone in thinking all that. I never minded Chris Christie -- thought he might even be a decent possibility whom I could see voters supporting, and the country living with, legitimately -- until he went overboard kissing up to Trump.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

How did the left-wing comintern let it get this far?

matt_garth likes this.
  6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Is that what some are calling the right-wing sorts? I knew it was something-hole ...

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Fuck Tommy Tuberville. I mean fuck him right in the got damned eyes and then let the hearse drop him off at a rendering plant.

Inky_Wretch, garrow, Webster and 2 others like this.
  9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

You know how dumb anyone thinks Tommy Tuberville is? He's dumber than that.

(Now ... having said that, given all the other BS the lemmings have swallowed, they'll gulp this down and call it facts and the real world, too.)

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

The same clowns praising Putin are from the very same families that called you a traitor if you even praised any Russian athlete or person. F them.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/10/08/ron-desantis-migrant-flights-marthas-vineyard/

In the request for bids to round up migrants to transport across the country, the administration of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) was unequivocal: The winning contractor needed to fly out unauthorized new arrivals found in the state.

The parameters, laid out by the Florida Department of Transportation and disclosed in public records released by the state late Friday, are raising new questions about whether the program violated state protocols when DeSantis officials chartered two planes to fly 48 migrants from San Antonio — far from Florida’s shores — to Massachusetts last month.

Draft saved Draft deleted