1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The current GOP front-runner for 2024 ignored a deadly pandemic which lead to hundreds of thousands of Americans dying, lost a fair election because of that, knew he lost the election, lied to voters every day for months about that loss, plotted a coup, incited violence, refused to do anything about it once it got underway, stole untold numbers of classified documents, continues to spew crazy nonsense every time he speaks in public or to one of his favorite media outlets........

......but Joe Biden has a tyrannical "regime."

2. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

Indeed he does. Not clam up, but be the clam below until the tides says "go"! That is his strength. "People say"... "I don't know but people think"... "I think I'm the best president ever, people agree". His strength is manipulating media at it's height against him. And "media" report these Trump quotes, and they get carried as fact. Want democracy to survive? QUIT REPEATING anything Trump says.

cyclingwriter2 and wicked like this.
  3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Having watched all of the hearings, motherfuck every last one of these scumbags and underachievers who rode the fascist’s coattails and then decided that the blowback was too hot.

4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Seal Team Six, I hope. Hog-tie Fatso and dump him off on the floor in front of the committee.

He might shit his diapers, but I'm all for that, too. I want some fucking entertainment at this point.

5. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

A good point made by Frank Figluizzi is how low-level the dregs of the remaining helpers were.
    A nothing loser like Johnny McEntee drafting a document to pull the country out of multiple theaters of conflict.
    That stain doesn't come out of the national underwear.

dixiehack, wicked and Webster like this.
  6. Webster

A caddy was in charge of social media strategy. The people who were high level employees of cabinet departments were 23 year old grads of diploma mills.

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

They aren’t going after his businesses or his money, this is his grand stage to bullshit and appear grand and seem like he’s America’s hero. Of course he’s gonna testify — as long as it’s in public and as long as it’s televised.

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Why would they televise it live? Why in the world would the committee agree to that?

9. Webster

He will never testify. Not in a billion years.

jr/shotglass likes this.
  10. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

They shouldn’t because that’s exactly what he wants.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

12. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

If he testifies, maybe Pelosi gets her shot.

Spartan Squad and Slacker like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted