1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Republicans always rail against entitlements
    I paid into the system my whole life to get to this point
    DAMN RIGHT I’m entitled to it

OscarMadison, Slacker, garrow and 5 others like this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

We live in a world where Herschel Walker, who can’t put together a sentence, who has tons of documented lies and who is pulling out his toy badge like a 6 year old at South of the Border is at least a coin flip to win. Help us.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Yes, but the only purpose of the federal government---as outlined in our Constitution--is to ban all abortions with the one exception being the life of the mother if she is the mistress of a Republican candidate or may become one in the future. C'mon, bout 80 percent of the Federalist Papers are about this topic.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Suing Kanye for $250 million isn’t gonna stop him. He’s batshit crazy and I’d imagine he’s got more than that in assets he can tap into. He’s arguably the top performer of the last 20 years.

7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Would it kill the Dems to pull an ad during the LCS touting school shooting and other mass killings and posting Republicans voting against measures to save children by restricting guns. Every. Single. One.

This ad brought to you by citizens tired of domestic terrorists.

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Why has “The George Floyd od’d on Fentanyl “ shit gained so much traction, even after a jury ruled otherwise?

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

O.J. Simpson: Murderer or innocent man?

Fred siegle likes this.
  10. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

It hasn’t. Stop.

11. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

Darren Bailey should thank his lucky stars he's going to get smoked in Illinois so no one is going to notice he's every bit the moron Herschel Walker is.

12. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

They said Chauvin was guilty of murder which means he did not OD on Fentanyl.

Draft saved Draft deleted