1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

5A9BC7C1-7A00-42FE-AC01-2CF9091AF304.jpeg

3. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

4. heyabbott

Thanks Charles III

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It should be noted that prior to buying his EU Ambassadorship - Sondland was/is a hotel developer. He knows what he's talking about. Actually, though- I think working for Trump is more like a time-share, you think it's great when you start, but no matter what you do later in life, you'll always be a "former Trump.....whatever"

garrow likes this.
  6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

At least Ms. Loeffler did something right.

Cancun Cruz? What more can we expect from some clown (my generation) who wouldn’t even defend his wife but instead bent the knee to the attacker. Total clown.

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  7. DanOregon

How do you make following Boris Johnson look like a tough act to follow? And how bad are the other parties in GB that the Conservatives still hold power?

I mean, I'm guessing her "tax plan" was what won her the Tory election - to have the party be that tone deaf to public sentiment and so quickly abandon her you wonder what the point was.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2022
  8. heyabbott

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

They hold a decent outright majority, with the DUP and other allies holding seats, and the next election doesn't need to take place for two years. Only way for it to happen is if ~110 conservatives vote with every Labour, Lib Dem and SNP MP to force one.

Reports also say Boris will try to get his job back.

This guy is a backbencher, but imagine if any Republican said this? They'd be Penced.

'I've had enough of talentless people' - Charles Walker

Last edited: Oct 20, 2022
  11. DanOregon

12. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted