1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Prior to being relegated to NewsMax she was dumped by FoxNation for compaing Fauci to Mengele. She seemed to go downhill after she was attacked in Egypt. I really hope she gets the help she obviously needs. She used to be a pretty good reporter.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2022
  2. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

The same poll that has Lake up three only has Kelly up one. Another poll this week only had Kelly up two.

3. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Not only that, but one side has the destruction of the “liberal media” as a primary goal.

So they may refuse to participate in polls, or even deliberately answer dishonestly to f#%* with them. Either way, since 2016 it’s tough to believe any poll results.

heyabbott likes this.
  4. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

No valid or reputed poll at any time had Trump a favorite to win either race. I'm not making my living on reading them and it's the only data point we have.

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Right, but the point is, he'll go for Senator. It's damn near a cush job.

Governor is anything but. Doesn't really matter which state, either. North Dakota probably ranks up there as the easiest.

PCLoadLetter likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

In simple terms… the crazy shit that got her the job couldn’t possibly work, right?

At least she didn’t want to take the country down with her?

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Below is the bridge that collapsed Jan. 28 in Pittsburgh. President Biden made an actual infrastructure-based political visit to the site Thursday, talking about the need to repair or replace bridges like that one. Sure, it was part of a trip through Pennsylvania to try to help John Fetterman's senate campaign, but sometimes I like to appreciate something resembling political normalcy after what came before.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

The Tweedledee and Tweedledum grifter story menions a source saying Don Jr. "needs a bedtime story and some love."
    So I guess it's a known thing even among 'business associates' how needy and damaged this guy is.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

GOP: conservatives are better for the economy! Huge tax cuts will solve all! Just truss us!

HanSenSE and maumann like this.
  11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It's not class war. Herschel Walker is in contention because of class war? Please. It's the normal midterm reaction against the party in power plus dissatisfaction with inflation plus the overall bigotry and resentments of white rural Americans. That's enough for a majority. Of the three factors I listed, the first is probably the most important. The party in the White House has lost control of one or both houses of Congress in the last four midterms.

OscarMadison and Inky_Wretch like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted