1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Translation: Clarence is getting some tonight.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

IANAL, but it seems to me Clarence Thomas should've recused himself.

4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Furthering his bid to be the stupidest and most unethical judge in court history. Anyone with any ethics would have recused himself, seeing how involved his wife was/is in the stop the steal fiasco.

For the sake of our country, Thomas and Alito need to die ASAP.

5. heyabbott

That’s why affirmative action is horrible. You get a complete dope who happens to be evil. And as evil as Ant Scalia was, at least he had the self awareness to know he was evil.

6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

One person of color rises to a position of power and happens to be a piece of shit so that means affirmative action is horrible?

Every time I wonder if it is fair to continue to refer to you as the board racist you post something like this and remind me that it is the truth.

Fred siegle likes this.
  8. heyabbott

Thomas was appointed because he is black. The republicans could have found 100 better qualified ideologues, that he was unqualified and black had a special appeal
    To the GOP.
    Both sides okay it. Democrats just do it more often. Kamala Harris has all the gravitas of a Mylar balloon.

in the old days you’d balance the ticket with geography and or ideology. Classic was LBJ with JFK. But Harris didn’t bring ideology or geography, they were winning the liberal vote and California anyway. She was selected as a POC with a vagina. What used to be called immutable characteristics.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Thank you for proving my point.

Fred siegle likes this.
  10. heyabbott

Am I wrong? Honestly. Thomas on the right and Harris on the left were selected for reasons beyond ability or resume.

11. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Thomas was appointed because he hates liberalism and has stated that.

12. heyabbott

So did 100 other conservative Federal Judges. But they put up a brain dead rabid extremist who is black. They thought that his being black would insulate him against political attacks. They didn’t know or care that he’s a disgusting pervert. Their idea was, you guys on the left love affirmative action, well this one is going to be a reminder for 40 years that competency matters more than complexion.

Draft saved Draft deleted