1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

He was referring to his last name Pawwwwl

2. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

The cops have a suspect in custody. Pretty much eliminates the drunken fall/hookup gone wrong speculation, no?

Yeah, lots of possibilities. Ratfuckery is most likely here, and with Hobbs too.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

You know, I was joking about the drunken fall.

But in terms of probabilities, it was more likely to have been a home burglary gone wrong or a crazed homeless person who had no clue who lived there than someone with a craven political motivation.

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

70-30 non-ratfuckery.

I'll take that bet, @doctorquant. $1 to you if it was non-political, $50 to me if it was. Deal?

5. Regan MacNeil

I mean, you're giving me 50-to-1 odds. I'd be a sucker NOT to take that bet.

doctorquant likes this.
  6. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I have no idea where the Pelosis live, but I'd assume it's a pretty affluent area, so the likelihood of it being a random homeless person or home burglary are low, in my opinion.

8. Regan MacNeil

There's no way it was ratfuckery then. Cosmic timing CAN'T be that good.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Somebody yelled at Sarah Huckabee Sanders in a restaurant. Somebody broke into Nancy Pelosi’s house and attacked her husband. Both sides are guilty to an equal degree.

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Pacific Heights. It's affluent. Which is why burglaries, home invasions and property crimes are common on a relative basis.

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Sure. Let's make it legal, though ... I'll donate $50 to a (reasonable) charity of your choice. You drop an extra $1 in a Salvation Army bucket.

@Azrael will be the final arbiter as to whether it was political or non-political.

12. Regan MacNeil

Draft saved Draft deleted