1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Remember when they had a Gang of Eight senators working on an immigration bill. When the plan was released, President Obama endorsed it
    Almost immediately one of the senators who helped write the bill, Little Marco Rubio, said he was against the bill, only because Obama endorsed it
    It never got out of the Senate

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The Trumpist klan is the Big Tent party? Seriously? Tell that to Liz Cheney or any other GOP House member who voted to convict the Lord and Savior. If you’re not ok with inciting a murderous mob, out with you. Unmitigated, absolute loyalty to a bigoted, idiotic, corrupt cretin is demanded. And the klan for which you are an apologist has the receipts.

TowelWaver, I Should Coco and SFIND like this.
  3. Jake from State Farm

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Larry Sabato is still alive?

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

It’s a Big Tent of raving fucking scumbags.

But seriously, I was a Republican for years. The Big Tent was the thing. Nazis? Stick them in the corner. Racists? Corner. Homophobes? Corner. Over the years, the people in the corners outnumbered the people in the middle. They took over. People like me left the tent. I have no intention of going back. Do I feel guilty for not saying more when the Big Tent was filling up? Yes, horribly yes. Do I do everything in my power to fight them now? Yes. Does that atone for my wrongs? Nope.

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Kansas.

And there has been way too much early voting that will be the difference for Dems.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Between the NFL season and politics - I can't figure anything out.

It's all about turnout, how much and who.

That's my hot take of the day. One thing about the rise of early voting is the exit polls are kind of bogus.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

If my candidates lose.... it will because of fraud. Plain and simple. Rigged. Cheated. Stolen.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Massachusetts Sec. of State is predicting low turnout here, only like 2.2 million. No close races as far as is known.

12. Jake from State Farm

Draft saved Draft deleted